Location & Hours
A 24 hour deposit box is located on the south side of the building on Texas Avenue for payments after hours.
You may be eligible to make your payment online. Please visit our website for more information at Midland Municipal Court.
If your citation is not listed on the website, you will need to contact the court for more information.
Closed For Holidays
The Municipal Court will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Years - Friday, January 1, 2016
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 18, 2016
- President's Day - Monday, February 15, 2016
- Good Friday - Friday, March 25, 2016
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2016
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Thanksgiving - Friday, November 25, 2016
- Christmas - Monday, December 26, 2016
- New Year's Day 2016 - Monday, January 2, 2017
Rules / Policy
All persons sixteen (16) or younger must appear before the judge and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Persons under the age of 21 who have been charged with an alcohol related offense must appear before a judge. If you under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Persons under the age of 18 who have been charged with a tobacco related offense must appear before the judge and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
You should wear appropriate clothing when appearing in the courtroom. Shorts are not considered appropriate clothing.
Wish to See a Judge?
If you wish to see a Judge, the arraignment times are listed below. You must check-in at the Cashier Window at least 15 minutes prior to the time the arraignment begins.
Late arrivals will be required to see a Judge at the next available arraignment time. Each arraignment session begins with a video explaining your constitutional rights and information about court procedure.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m
9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
Download Text Version of Video Rights