Midland Swimming Pools
Doug Russell Aquatic Center will be open Memorial Day Weekend on Saturday, Sunday and Monday! It will close again during the week and reopen for the regular pool season starting Saturday, June 3.
The newly-renovated Washington Aquatic Center will have a grand opening to the public on Saturday, June 3 and continue its normal schedule after that.
City Swimming Pool Rates for 2017
- Entry Fee for both pools is $3 per person
- Children under 2 are free!
- Punch cards will be available at the Martin Luther King Community Center (2300 Butternut Ln.) and the Parks & Recreation Office (2701 Elizabeth Ave.). Call 432-685-7356 for availability.
- 10 Punch Card: $15 (equal to $1.50 per visit)
- 25 Punch Card: $35 (equal to $1.40 per visit)
- 75 Punch Card: $75 (equal to $1 per visit)
- Swimming lessons available in June and July
Private Party Rentals
(dates and times are subject to change)
- 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights ONLY
- Fees: Deposit $250 | Rental $600 (fee includes lifeguards)
Pavilion Rentals (Doug Russell Only)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday from 12-2 p.m., 2:30-4:30 p.m. or 5-7 p.m.
- Sunday from 1-3 p.m. or 4-6 p.m.
- Fees: Deposit $100 | Rental $100
For Pool Hours and Information:
Reminder: No outside food or drink permitted in City of Midland aquatic centers.