Midland Swimming Pools
NOTICE: The pools will be closing for the summer on August 14. The last day to enjoy the pools is August 13!
City Swimming Pool Rates for 2017
- Entry Fee for both pools is $3 per person
- Children under 2 are free!
- Punch cards are available at both pools, the Martin Luther King Community Center (2300 Butternut Ln.) and the Parks & Recreation Office (2701 Elizabeth Ave.). Call 432-685-7356 for availability.
- 10 Punch Card: $15 (equal to $1.50 per visit)
- 25 Punch Card: $35 (equal to $1.40 per visit)
- 75 Punch Card: $75 (equal to $1 per visit)
- Swimming lessons available in June and July
Private Party Rentals
(dates and times are subject to change)
- 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights ONLY
- Fees: Deposit $250 | Rental $600 (fee includes lifeguards)
Pavilion Rentals (Doug Russell Only)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday from 12-2 p.m., 2:30-4:30 p.m. or 5-7 p.m.
- Sunday from 1-3 p.m. or 4-6 p.m.
- Fees: Deposit $100 | Rental $100
For Pool Hours and Information:
Reminder: No outside food or drink permitted in City of Midland aquatic centers.