The contractor working for the City of Midland will continue the Fiscal Year 2015 Mill/Overlay Project the week of Oct. 19 at Wadley Avenue between Big Spring Street and Lamesa Road and Scharbauer Drive between Lamesa Road and Fairgrounds Road. During the project, lane closures will be used at Wadley Avenue and Scharbauer Drive and curb side parking will be prohibited.
Crack Seal Project:
The Fiscal Year 2015 Crack Seal Project will continue the week of Oct. 19 at various locations at southwest Midland. During the project, traffic will be channeled around the crack seal operation.
Fiscal Year 2015 Micro-Surfacing Project:
The contractor working for the City of Midland will continue the Fiscal Year 2015 Micro-Surfacing Project the week of Oct. 19. Lane closures will used during the project at the following locations:
• Illinois Avenue between Andrews Highway and A Street
• Garfield Street between Bluebird Lane and Golf Course Road
• Midkiff Road between Golf Course Road and Wadley Avenue
• A Street between Mockingbird Lane and Loop 250
• Wadley Avenue between Loop 250 and Crowley Boulevard
• Scharbauer Drive between Golf Course and A Street
The city is making drainage improvements the week of Oct. 19, 2015 at the intersection of Columbian Dr. and Howard Dr. During the project, Columbian Dr. will be closed at Howard Dr.