The Community Healthcare Program (CHP) is a collaboration between the Midland Fire Department Emergency Medical Services, Midland Memorial Hospital, and community-based health and social service agencies to provide scheduled, individualized care to targeted high-risk patient populations in their homes. CHP Strives to deliver the best care to the citizens of Midland and continues to expand its capabilities and focus on the foundations of delivering quality care.
- To improve the quality of life for identified high-risk patient populations
- Create partnerships with community-based healthcare and social service agencies
- Demonstrate Midland Fire Department's critical role in the delivery of healthcare to the community we serve
- Reduce the financial burden on the taxpayers related to inappropriate EMS utilization
- Prevent unscheduled emergency department utilization and 30-day readmission following hospital discharge
To contact a representative, please email email@example.com or call (432)349-0632.
The Community Healthcare Program has partnered with Casa De Amigos to offer the community free clinics. They are open to the community every Tuesday from 9:00-11:00 am at Casa De Amigos located at 1101 Garden Lane, Midland, Tx 79701. The clinics are free of charge and do not require insurance.